EQ recently placed one of its Mobile Recycling units at our facility in Harvey, IL. The division is now ready to offer its services throughout the entire Chicago market.
EQ Mobile Recycling provides a cost effective alternative to traditional disposal and recovery programs. Our mobile vacuum assisted stills handle a wide range of solvents and produce a clean, clear recovered product that is returned immediately to your operation. Our experienced technicians arrive at your site with self-contained, mobile distillation equipment – all you need to provide is your waste solvents and a water source. Mobile recycling advantages include:
• Cost is lower than the combined costs of waste transportation, disposal and purchase of virgin solvents.
• Fast and efficient recovery with processing rates from 100-400 gph and yields up to 90%.
• On-site and immediate control of final product quality.
• Permits and all other regulatory compliance provided by EQ.
• Assistance reviewing local regulations and permits to ensure compliance at every stage of the process.
A Cost Effective Alternative
EQ Mobile Recycling eliminates the costs of:
• Replacement virgin solvents
• Transportation and disposal of spent solvents
• Liabilities associated with transporting hazardous wastes
• High Initial Capital Expenses
• Operating, Labor, Safety, and Maintenance
• Permitting Requirements